Genomic Solutions for Plants
Comprehensive Genomic Plant Solutions
GeneSeek offers extensive options for plant genotyping. GeneSeek can do genotyping by sequencing as well as SNP discovery for genotyping projects of all sizes and species of plant. With this sequencing information, GeneSeek can aid in developing custom genotyping tools tailored to your precise needs for genomic content from different plants. We offer services for every step of genomic improvement for a plant of interest. Our services include:
- Sequencing for SNP discovery
- Bioinformatics to select the best SNPs for genome wide association studies
- Build high or medium density SNP arrays to create genomic models
- Build low density arrays and panels for marker assisted selection
- Use diagnostic tools to identify resistant or susceptible lines
Plant Genotyping Arrays
GeneSeek offers custom plant SNP arrays including:
- Eucalyptus array consisting of approximately 65,000 SNPs spaced across the genome.
- Potato array consisting of approximately 17,000 SNPs selected by the potato research community.
GeneSeek is also able to process samples on the following arrays: